Soft Tissue Surgery
The Soft Tissue Service at the Northwest Refferals performs surgeries to treat a wide range of conditions in cats, dogs and other companion animals. We perform the respiratory tract surgery, endocrine surgery, gastrointestinal surgery, urinary tract surgery, and reconstructive surgery.
Some surgeries we do:
- Tracheal stent implantation
- etopic ureters, nephrectomies
- Hydraulic urethral sphincter implantation for urinary incontinence
- Portosystemic shunt ligation
- Advanced endocrine surgery
- Lung lobectomies
- Ear canal ablations
- Liver lobectomies
- Biliary tract surgery
- Skin flaps and reconstruction surgery
All the patients receive the highest quality care to make their life happier and quality of life better.
For a FIXED price on this surgery then please contact us